Company: Sierra Nevada Construction is a family owned and operated company, serving the great Northern Nevada and California areas for almost 30 years. We pride ourselves on our workmanship and employee engagement.
Opportunity: We are conducting an open search for a professional to head up our Company’s safety efforts. As a construction company that values its employee’s wellbeing, safety is a paramount concern to our organization. If you are an exceptional safety professional and would like to work for an exciting fast paced, family-oriented company we’re looking for you!
Reno/Lake Tahoe Area: Take the opportunity to live in one of our county’s best-hidden hotspots. Reno, NV is an up and coming city with so much to offer as recently chronicled in Livability.com and Forbes magazines. Centrally located between the Great Basin and the Sierra Nevada mountains, we have immediate access to Lake Tahoe and other year-round recreation. In addition, Sacramento & San Francisco are an easy day trip.
Pay & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation commensurate with your experience. SNC offers an exceptional medical, dental and vision insurance package. In addition, employees are offered a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, company paid disability insurance and generous education allowance.
Send a resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.snc.biz to apply and schedule an interview.
- BS degree in Occupational Health or related field of study is required
- 10+ years of applicable experience within the construction industry is required
- Experience focused within heavy highway or other civil construction strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge with OSHA regulations required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required
- Computer proficiency required
- CHST preferred
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record required
Relocation Assistance available!